The DeHoops

This blog is dedicated to our family and friends all over the world who we love and miss very much!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

4 Months Old


Aubrey just turned 4 months old. I bought her a new dress with a giraffe, elephant, monkey and palm trees on it. It's soooo cute! She's also wearing a hair accessory for the first time. She wore it all day without fussing or trying to pull it off! :) I can't believe how big she's getting. There's another baby girl at church who is exactly one month older than Aubrey, but she's so much smaller. Aubrey is known as the "tall girl baby." Most of her clothes get too short before they become too small. She's sucking on her fingers all the time now and she babbles away...actually I think it's singing most of the time. It's our new favorite thing about her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this dress! -Mom

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home